Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth with Ginger - 3 Pack
Good things come with time and care. And Brodo does just that with their famous Bone Broth. Each batch of Brodo, which is Italian for “bone broth,” is handmade from the highest-quality ingredients over 18 hours of simmering to ensure that each sip holds maximum flavor and nutrition. This 3 Pack features Brodo’s Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth with Ginger. It’s big, bright and beautiful. And as Brodo calls is, “Grass-fed goodness gingered just right.”
- This pack includes 3 containers of broth. Each container is 30 oz.
- This serves 6-12 people
- Choose to include Brodo’s Mix-Ins 4 Packs which can be mixed and matched for inventive flavors. Recipes are included with the mix-ins if selected
- Mix-In Packs include 4 flavors: Ginger Juice, Garlic Puree, Calabrian Chili Oil and Shiitake Mushroom Tea
- Brodo’s broth has no preservatives and is never made from concentrate
Beef bones derived from 100% grass fed cattle, organic carrots, organic onions, organic celery, organic ginger juice, organic tomato paste, sea salt, organic peppercorns and organic bay leaves
Instructions / Storage
- Broth is made fresh, shipped frozen, and may thaw in transit
- This can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year or in the refrigerator for up to 10 days
- To serve, run the containers under hot water for 30 seconds to loosen the broth. Transfer the broth into a pot and bring to a simmer at a medium-high heat
- For the best results and product consistency, heat up an entire container of broth and not portions of it
- Brodo containers are microwave save
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Brodo ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.